34 Via Saffi, Rimini, 47900 Italy
The brothers Semprini opened their company in 1947. Mario and Hilary Semprini began servicing bikes in the Forum
Boario Sant’Andrea del Borgo during the war. Today the company is managed by the second and third generation of
brothers Semprini, daughters and niece Hilary Semprini. They are retailers & resellers ~ no longer make bicycle frames as in the earlier days.